Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Star-Brite Preschool


I know I have been a little MIA the past few days. That is because I have been hosting preschool at my house this week. I love this opportunity I get and have taken with almost all of my children to do preschool in the home. I have a group I rotate with so that we each get a chance to have it in our home during the year. This time there are 6 of us and so our rotation ends up every 6 weeks (so 6 times total of teaching for the school year). This is the first time that I have used the Star-Brite Learning Program. They send you all the supplies (minus things like glue, crayons, and pencils) to do all the projects and lessons. Everything is written out for you. I have to say that so far, since this is the first week, I have been very pleased with the program. The program includes enough lessons for roughly 5 days a week. Since we are doing 3 days we consolidate a lot and send homework home. The cost per child for the 10 months? About $130 total! Yep- now that is savings! Check it out yourself!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark