Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Decor- Entry Way

Here is some of my Halloween decor in my house. This is all located in my entry way just as you come in through the front door. I will post another one later with more! I love to decorate for the holidays and Halloween is so fun!

I couldn't seem to get a good picture of the purple lights, but his is one of my favorite additions this year!

I got the lighted branches at Home Depot and stuck them in a tin with foam at the bottom and black flat marbles on top.

Crows- love them this year! I got the 2 in the tree at the Dollar Tree and the one standing last year Halloween clearance at Target.

This sign is from Kirkland's Home Store.


Fake pumpkins. The owl I designed with vinyl on my machine.

The Happy Halloween sign I got a couple of years ago, I believe at Marshalls, maybe TJMaxx- can't remember!

Love these signs from Eighteen25. I have pretty much all the holidays stored in the frame behind this one. Then I just switch them as I need them. The candelabra I found at a thrift store over a year ago. One of my favorite Halloween decor pieces!

These nutcrackers are awesome! I found them after Halloween last year on clearance at Target!

These I made last year with you guessed it, dollar store crows, cheap frames and some scrapbook paper.

I love these little spiders that I have hung all over the decor. Almost like a Where's Waldo game!

Here's another...

and another!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark