Thursday, October 25, 2012

Web Sugar Cookies

I spent most of the day making sugar cookies. Here are the ones that I made for the Trunk or Treat on the weekend.
I took some of the dough I had made up and added black coloring to it.

Next I rolled them out and cut out circles.

I placed them on the tray to bake.

When done cooking they ended up more grey than black. Not what I had planned, but still cute.

Next I took frosting and made a target with it on the cookie.

Then I took a toothpick and pulled from the center to the edge.

And I can't believe I did not get a finished product picture! This is the web done, but I also added either a purple or a black spider on each with frosting. AHHHH! I can't believe I did not get that! They turned out super cute and I even added sprinkles to some of the spiders.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark