Monday, October 22, 2012

You've Been Booed!

Have you been BOOED yet! Well, let me tell you how it works. Someone (shhhh...it's a secret!), takes a treat to two friend's or neighbor's houses and leaves it on the doorstep with a note that says they have been booed. Then that person booed turns around and does it to two other friends. They have 24 hours to complete the task and the cycle continues until Halloween. So fun, and my kids LOVE to doorbell ditch the treats! I let them each choose someone and I think we only got caught at one house... not sure about that! :)

Anyway, here are the pictures I used with the links so that you can print them off too:

This first one is from Centsational Girl. I liked it because it had a super cute poem and it was in black and white so it is easy to copy.


boo printable
click here to link for download


The next is the one to hang on your door or window so that everyone knows you have already been hit... go find another friend to boo! This one is from The TomKat Studio. I only used the "We've Been Booed" part.

click here to link for download


 As for the treat, I was going to make some cute treats, but then I was at Walmart (I know, I go there way too often) and they had these cute cookies.  I couldn't resist! So this is what they got! Sorry for a one cookie shot, but I was lucky to get that. I bought an extra package for my family and my kids gobbled them up! I kept telling them to leave me one to take a picture of it, and finally my seven-year-old hands me the cookie and says, "Mom, please take a picture of it so I can eat it!" I knew it was now or never! At least he gave me one last chance for a photo shoot! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark