Monday, November 5, 2012

Soccer Uniforms

In our household we are in full soccer swing! We are about halfway through the season and loving it! Between my awesome husband and I, we coach 3 teams for all our kids. I am privileged to coach the little girl's team and as luck would have it, we ended up as the pink team!!!! I know, what a break!

So I couldn't just let the shirts be as they are, that would be against what I believe. Truly they needed some kind of pizazz. Here is what I came up with.

First was the team name. We decided on the Pink Ponies and then proceeded to let each girl pick out a My Little Pony name. I then used the iron-on vinyl and cut out the names for the shirts. Ta-DA! It was perfect!
First I measured the space that I wanted to vinyl on. Then I took the longest name (in this case it was Rainbow Dash) and made it as big as possible to fit the name. Then used the same font size for the rest.
Here are the others.
Here is our little Applejack on her way to her first game!

Aren't they adorable!

That's me giving some stellar coaching advice because, that is what you do as a coach of 4-year-olds. ;)
GO PINK PONIES!!!!

1 comments:

  1. I can't believe that I'm just seeing this. I love this! :) I didn't realize that you coached a soccer team. I want to be a pink pony! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Property of Renee Clark