Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Thanksgiving Countdown Calendar


I have a Pottery Barn calendar from a few years back. We love this one almost as much as the Halloween one! When I went to set this one up for the first time I realized that the last thing we needed was more candy (still suffering from the Halloween candy hangover :). I stumbled upon this jar idea from Somewhat Simple and with the inspiration from the cards that came with the calendar, I came up with my own version of a thankful countdown.


I typed out the words from the ideas from the above website, and then added these cute, pre-made felt turkeys. When I got them, Joann's had them for 15/$1! I don't think I have ever seen them that cheap again. But still you can find similar ones at craft stores. They really add a lot to the cards and my kids LOVE them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark