Monday, December 3, 2012

12 Days of Christmas- Teacher Style!

I haven't posted in awhile. The holidays are moving faster than I can seem to keep up with! :)
Anyway, I wanted to share this idea I did two years ago for my kids to take to their teachers. Every year my kids get to pick friends or a family that they would like to leave the 12 days of Christmas with. That year I found a teacher version, so we did that! Everyday for 12 days they got to take in a gift to give them.

Here is the link to the ideas for the 12 Days of Christmas at How Does She. I took their rhymes and changed them a bit so they would flow better. Then I also typed them up so they were cute! I love how they turned out, but the picture really doesn't do it justice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark