Monday, December 24, 2012

The Stockings Were Hung...


Probably one of the first projects that I ever did when I got a vinyl cutting machine years ago was this stocking hanger. We don't have a fireplace, so I have to improvise. Every year I pull it our and think I should change the vinyl on it, but I never do. Maybe I will get around to it one of these years...

Just thought maybe you would like to see our Christmas tree. I have learned to let go on having to have the most perfect tree and I let the kids decorate it. I pretty much didn't touch the ornaments that they hung on it (OK, I adjusted a few, but not THAT many!:) I just waited until they were done and then wrapped the ribbon around. I still think it beautiful to look at and the kids like knowing they were a part of this fun family activity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark