Monday, January 14, 2013

A Bushel and a Peck


I have this friend, Lisa, who is one of those people that you wish you were exactly like but know you will never come close. So you just try to be half the woman she is and that will probably take a lifetime!

 Anyway, around this time of year we go her house and pick oranges and lemons from her orchard. Of course that is not all she has to offer my kids. They like to call it the farm because of the animals they can feed and the eggs they collect from the hen house. It is a little bit of heaven for them and then of course all I hear for the rest of the day is how come we can't have a cow, or why aren't we raising our own chickens? Now you know what I have to try and keep up with... :)

Here is a glimpse into our day...







Thanks Lisa for making these days possible for my kids!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark