Monday, January 28, 2013

Valentine Advent Calendar


I can't wait for you to see what I have been working on the past couple of weeks! This has been a real "labor of love" but I am excited to have it! Definitely one of my favorite projects I have done so far! I have posted a tutorial on how I made this calendar here!


 Here is a close up of each of the pockets that I designed:

The buttons were the only thing that I hot glued on the project. (I just couldn't make myself sew them! :)

I little love note...


Stitched hugs and kisses...

 




This was my least favorite. Up close you can see they are balloons, but when standing away, the read lines look like they are floating without a purpose... oh well, I do still like it though!

Aren't you tweet!?!

My heart's all a flutter....

Don't string my heart along...



Yea! Love it!

Now it is time to fill them!


Have a
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Look here if you didn't get enough and need to see more on how to make this calendar!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark