Friday, February 1, 2013

Valentine's Day Wreath

 What do you do with left over material from the valentine calendar project? Make a wreath of course!
  I have a slight problem. You may think because I have a red door that it is the most ideal color for valentines! Well, you are wrong if you want to go and purchase a wreath- they are almost all red!!!! So I opted on this inexpensive way of sprucing up our front door....
First I bought this inexpensive 24" wreath from Hobby Lobby with my 40% off coupon, of course.

Then I cut strips of fabric and started to roll them. Making them a bunch of different sizes until I liked the look. I followed this tutorial from Tater Tots and Jello. They are super easy to make and hard to mess up. My favorite kind of projects!

Then I took a hot glue gun to them and rolled and twisted them into the rosettes while gluing them in place. Then I hot glued them right on to the wreath.

All done! Easy day project!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark