Friday, May 3, 2013

Carnival Thank You's



So, I think I am saving the best for last on my carnival posts! I LOVE these cake pops!!!!

If you have missed all the other 6 posts on the carnival party, 
you can find them here:

OK, so back the the cake pops... Here is the thing, I had about 17 teenagers help me put on this carnival party and then I also had a handful of adults that lent a hand. To be honest I couldn't have done it without all there help. Can you imagine my husband and I trying to run a carnival for 30+ kids! YIKES!
Anyway, I wanted to make a little "thank you" for them and here is what I came up with. I originally found this idea on Love From the Oven.  When I saw them I knew I had to make them someday!
I did my pops differently from hers. She used a machine, but I did my the old fashion way as done by Bakerella. I think they taste soooo much better that way. If you have ever made them, you probably understand! :) But then I followed the rest of the instructions from the Love From the Oven blog. I got my mustache molds from Michael's for $1.99.
They were worth all the effort when I saw how much the teenagers loved them too! I am also including the tags I attached to pops on the bottom of the post!



These say: "I Mustache if you Nose how much I appreciate you help?"
Yep, a little pun-y I know! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark