Friday, August 30, 2013

Sports Water Party!

 WOW! I can't believe it has been almost a month since I have posted! Time has flown... So I am still alive and kicking. In fact I have been swamped with things and hope to post about some of them soon!

Here is a look at my son's birthday party we did this summer. He wanted an all sports party, and since it is the middle of the summer in the scorching heat, I made an executive decision that water was mandatory. This was a very basic and easy party. 
Step 1 invite the guests.
Step 2 throw up a whole lot of sports equipment and things to keep them wet. 
Step 3 have cupcakes
Yep, as easy as 1,2,3. :)

Here are some of my favorite pics!







Love this! Borrowed it from a friend who made it with their cub scout troop years ago. So fun and probably the biggest hit of the party... of course why wouldn't it be!










When it was time to leave I gave each boy one of the used drinking cups. We then had one last "game". They were to see how many pieces of trash (um... water balloon pieces!) they could get and the one with the most would get a prize. The prize was to be the first to pick out their gift at the end- a sports bottle filled with bubble gum! Then everyone else got to pick. :) We were all winners that day, especially me- NO water balloons to pick up!

Do you remember this? Yep, from the carnival party. I told you I would probably slip it in somewhere else again! Usually we lose clothing, sandals, and towels at these parties, but not this time! I love organization!!!! (And of course it being pretty makes me happy too! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark