Wednesday, October 23, 2013

DIY Spooky Village


I saw this idea on this blog and I knew I had to make one!


 Basically she bought $1 store Christmas village pieces and spray painted them.


Before spray painting take a little play dough and cover the areas you want to stay the original color. Those included faces and lights on the posts and...


all the lights in the windows of the buildings.


Next go to town spraying the pieces. Another great thing about this project is that the painting does not have to be perfect at all!


Here is the end result!


I love how the windows kept their light glow.




On the light posts, I painted the balls orange and drew jack-o-lantern faces on them.


I love how it turned out, but best of all my kids loved it and have played with it lots!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark