Monday, November 4, 2013

Terrific Trash Cans!

I love my trash cans! I got them as a recommendation from my sister. She has had hers awhile and loved them, so I thought I would give them a whirl! I had already designed the vinyl for her cans, so I went ahead and cut some for mine too!

 On the front I put a recycle and trash symbol.

I also placed the same symbol on the corresponding lids.

Here are some features I like... the handles on either side of the cans.

I also like that the lids are easily removed off and on.

Probably my favorite feature is that there are wheels on the bottom. They can then be wheeled around to where ever I need them in the kitchen!
I purchased mine on Overstock but I don't see them there anymore. Here they are on Amazon... they are more expensive here. I bought mine for around $50 each with free shipping.

Even though they are 17 gallon size I still use my 13 gallon size bags in them. I buy the ones from Costco (Kirkland brand) that have the stretch top with drawstring. They work great and the trash doesn't get all bunched up at the bottom.

A con to these things is that the metal in very thin. I have had them since July and they are sporting a small dent on the back of one of them. But really, it hasn't seem to be a problem for us other than that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark