Wednesday, May 21, 2014

DIY- Disney Countdown Board


We recently went on a trip to Disneyland with our family. I don't know about your kids, but it is a little tiring to answer how many days until.... Sometimes the question is multiple times a day from each child. Ahhhh! So here is a little solution to the problem. A countdown board! Now we can all be happy!


How to make:
-I got a 12x12 frame at Michael's.
-I cut a piece of sheet metal to fit inside the frame.
-I took some Disney scrapbook paper I found at Joann's and mod podged it on.
-Next I vinyled the wording and numbers.
-Lastly I accented with some stickers I believe I got at Hobby Lobby.
-To make the marker I took a flat wood circle and mod podged paper and then added vinyl Mickey ears.
-Then when dry I added a magnet to the back with hot glue.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark