Thursday, June 19, 2014

Day 4- Craft Camp 2014

You can see my other craft camp days here:

Also here are the links to last years camps:


Day 4- Older Girls


APRONS
The plan originally was to sew these cute aprons on the 4th day and make cake pops. But because we had the sewing machines out already on Tuesday, I had them do these then and instead we finished up the tie dye pillowcases. But because it was the original plan and it went so well with cooking, I decided to leave it on this post.

All we did was take a large dish towel (found this at Target in a package of 3) and sew over the top so it makes a tube. Then we ran the cord through it. Again another easy sewing project, but I wanted the girls to feel success and a desire to sew more, not discouragement! They turned out pretty cute!




CAKE POPS
We spent the majority of the time making these cute little cake pops! So fun!







Day 4- Younger Girls

Spa Day

MINI BAGS
Each girl got a bag with a vinyl stencil. They painted them and then added rhinestones to them.

NECKLACES
These necklaces were simple to do. They picked a color of bottle cap and added a sticker on to it.

LIP GLOSS
We made our own lip gloss. This was really fun!

DECORATE SUGAR COOKIES
I know I posted this already in day 3, but I just had to do it again. This day we actually decorated them, and I LOVE how they turned out!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark