Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Mega Mod Podge

I just have to share this with you!

I was prepping for my craft camps and I came across this ginormous tub of Mod Podge at Walmart!
100 oz HUGE!

The only problem was getting the glue out without making a ginormous mess!

Then I had a light bulb moment... I was walking through the grocery isle at Walmart and saw these pumps you can buy for large ketchup and mustard containers.  They look suspiciously like the container housing this Mod Podge.  So on a whim I bought a pump and brought it home...

And you'll never guess! It fit perfectly!!!

I do want to share the one problem I have had with it.  The glue will dry and plug up the spout if not in use.  You have to pick the dry part out, and then it works again.

I think every true crafter needs one of these in their home!  Or at least every crazy crafter... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark