Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Art Party Invites!

First step in throwing an amazing party is to have stellar invitations!!!


These little invites are easy to make...  I found on clearance at Walmart months ago these tiny art tins. (5" x 2.5")  And when I say 'clearance', I mean C-L-E-A-R-A-N-C-E!  They were a whopping .25 each!  I couldn't believe my luck!  Then I browsed other art party invites until I came up with my own.  At the bottom of the invite included the address and # to call.  I left that out for privacy reasons... :)

All and all, these were a hit! I even spied one tin at the party that a little artist had brought along.  Cute! 



If you would like to see the party details, click on the link below:
RAINBOW ART PARTY

If you would like to see food ideas visit this post:
RAINBOW ART PARTY FOOD

If you would like to see the amazing cake for this party, click here:
RAINBOW CAKE






 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark