Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Rainbow Art Party- The Food!







Rainbow food is happy food! :)  I loved how all the colors turned out and really, it's hard not to smile with so much color before you!  I like to think a beautiful food layout can make a party pop!

My daughter and I strung a bunch of these felt balls while watching a show together.  
It was fun to have a little girl, bonding, craft time!


Aren't these the cutest little things you have ever seen????  
They are mini pinatas that I found in the party section of Target... perfect!


For dinner we served turkey sandwiches with chips. 
 There was also plenty of other goodies to enjoy as well!


This is the only shot I really got of the fruit rainbow :(  That is the only thing I wish I had gotten a better picture of... you will just have to trust me that it was beautiful! My daughter helped with this project as well.  The fruit was skewered in rainbow order and then fanned out to look like a rainbow.  In the middle we put fluffy fruit dip.  I got the idea from here.


Here is a shot of the rainbow jello.  Have you ever made this!?!?!?!  If you have then you know it was a real labor of love.  But I am glad I did it because it turned out so well!


Here is another shot of the jello... moment of silence please... :)
I got the instructions on how to make it here.  She does a great job at explaining the process.


And of course the pinnacle of every birthday party... the CAKE!  
If fact, it's going to get it's own post. It's that important folks... ;)


 Here is the drink station.  I love these giant wire spools... They make great accent tables!
I also love me some giant otter pops!  FUN! FUN! FUN!


 We served Hawaiian Punch and water.
Of course we had rainbow striped straws... thought you'd never ask!


And there you have it!  Yummy Eats & Tasty Treats!!!

 
If you would like to see details of the party click here:

If you would like to see the invitation idea click here:


If you would like to see the amazing cake for this party, click here:
RAINBOW CAKE









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark