Monday, June 6, 2016

Craft Camp Day 1- Mason Jar Theme



It's that time of year again when I get to have some wonderful girls come join me in my home for crafting!  This year I am doing 3 classes!  I think it's been a blast, but maybe you should ask me come Thursday! :)

Here are the crafts that these young crafters got to do today!

 We are making card kits this year again with a different card each day.  This one is my favorite this week!  I love the mason jar sticker... You can't tell from the picture, but it is a puffy little guy! :)





They got to pick a color of chalk paint to use on a mason jar. Blue, purple, or pink (not shown)




Then after the paint was dry we sanded the lettering on the jar with a nail file.
 Next they got to pick out felt balls and skewer them with floral stem wire to put inside the jars.


 Finally they made a little tag to tie on the outside.



 Lastly was a parfait in a jar treat they got to make. It had chocolate pudding on the bottom, followed by vanilla pudding, crumbled brownie, and lastly M&M's.  Yum!



We had a great day and now it's time to clean up and prep for tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Property of Renee Clark